Jessica Can Work Miracles for You at Home
While nothing is quite as pampering as having your nails done by a professional regularly, this handy guide will help you keep your nails beautiful and healthy.
- With JESSICA Nail Polish Remover, remove all polish. Add Hand & Body Bath to warm water and soak one hand for a few minutes. Dry Hand thoroughly.
- Apply a dab of JESSICA Nourish Therapeutic Cuticle Formula & Phenomen Oil to cuticle area and massage in. Push cuticles back gently with an orangewood stick wrapped in cotton.
- Trim and file nails with toenail nippers. Scissors encourage splits and fractures.
- Gently file each nail in one direction (do not “saw”) toward the tip with the fine side of an emery board.
- Soak the same hand again, then brush nails briskly and dry hand thoroughly.
- Wrap the wet corner of a linen towel around your index finger and gently push back any excess cuticle. Using cuticle nipper, trim ragged cuticles only. Repeat steps 2 through 6 on the other hand.
- Apply two coats of your appropriate Basecoat Treatment. The 1st coat under and over the nail, 2nd coat on top only. Seal the edges. Allow to dry.
- Generously apply two coats of Custom Nail Colour under and over the nail and seal the edges.
- After allowing nails to dry for a few minutes, apply one coat of Top Priority under and over nail. Let dry.
- Apply one coat of Brilliance, for a shiny fast drying finish, and a drop of Quick Dry for the no fault finish.